However, it still remains difficult to decide what constitutes a good digital office.
The goal with setting up such a workplace is to organize the workflow in a way that still has all the features of a traditional office, but doesn’t require the employees to actually meet, or at least, they can do it rather infrequently. Besides that, working online creates a lot of new security issues that need to be addressed.
Virtual offices need management teams the same way traditional offices do. It’s important to have someone in the leader position, who is able to organize such a workplace and to keep all the moving parts together.
Also, if you’re setting up a digital workplace for the first time, those who will manage it in the years to come should be involved in setting the systems up. That will make their future job easier, and the transition from a traditional office will also go much more smoothly.
Modern companies tend to grow pretty fast and that sometimes requires them to hire new employees right away. It’s also important to note that there are more ways to be employed than it was just a few years ago.
Many companies tend to outsource a part of their workflow, while still employing a part of the workforce in a traditional way.
The digital office should reflect this fact. First of all, it needs to have the infrastructure to support the influx of new employees.
Secondly, it’s important for the digital infrastructure to notice and support the security differences between traditional employees and outsourced ones.
An Actual Office
Even when most of your office work is done digitally, there’s still a need for the traditional office to be maintained in case you need it. When you’re renting such an office, it’s important to have in mind that it will be mostly used to be presentable to clients, but it still needs to be usable for actual work as well.
Consider renting a serviced office even if you don’t plan to use it every day. It will complement the digital office you have and often improve it, especially when you need to conduct interviews and meet with clients.
Customer services need to be clearly linked with the rest of your digital ecosystem. It’s also an important marketing feature because customer services are how most your customers interact with the business. Make sure that the customers are able to reach you at all times via mobile device.
other valuable resources:
That will provide your employee with the stream of data coming from the customers directly. This, in turn, can make your marketing efforts and the business in general more approachable and better suited to the needs of the customers. Every change you make in the digital setup of the office should also be reflected in the digital customer support as well.
A good digital workplace is the one that makes your company better organized and less wasteful. It should also be organized in a way that makes it easy for the whole business to expand and take in new employees and new clients.
Image Credit: Pixabay
nice post? … share it!
- Convenient Cable Management: This flexible cable organizer helps secure TV and video game console wires or reduce tangled...
- Stronger, Heavy-Duty Design: Each wire sleeve is meticulously sewn and reinforced with strong glue and hook&loop to offer...
- Universal Black Color: The pure black color better hides your cords with discrete versatility no matter where you need it
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: The Brother MFC-L8900CDW Color Laser All-in-One is an exceptional printer for businesses that require...
- BUSINESS PRINTING & COPYING: This printer increases productivity with print speeds up to 33 ppm and scan speeds for...
- CONNECTIVITY: Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interface allows for easy set up and sharing on a...
- 3 Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi each
- Max. Power Consumption: 9W
- Networking Interface: 2 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Quad core Cortex A15 1.4GHz processor with 2GB of RAM and up to 200MB/s read and 160MB/s write speeds - 2.5" or 3.5" SATA/SSD...
- Powerful desktop app for complete file syncing and automatic backup.Full HD 1080p wire speed streaming and transcoding and...
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet - Up to 2x throughput in Link Aggregation mode and advanced BTRFS file system that delivers 5 levels of...
- Fast scan speeds: up to 45 ppm/90 ipm; 1-pass duplex scanning (1).
- Intuitive touch panel: easy access to up to 30 user-defined jobs.
- Built-in network interface: secure workgroup sharing with any computer on the network (2).
Last update on 2019-04-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API